Agencies | Online Services | Help

Public Case Search

Comment on Case

Enter the MPUC Docket/Case number in the indicated format (ex. 2016-00123) and click Go.
Case Number:
e.g. format YYYY-99999

If you do not know the number, click Search and enter as much information as you know to help find the Case number.
Then click Back or Home to go back to the Submit Comment page.
Alternatively, find list of open cases at the bottom of the page at